Thinking of Letting?
Whether you are an experienced Landlord, or are considering letting a property for the very first time we would very much like the opportunity of talking to you. Below is a general overview of our company and the services we provide, however, we treat each client individually and tailor our letting and management service to your individual needs and requirements.
We offer a no obligation appraisal service, where a senior member of staff visits your property, advises you of the likely achievable rent, informs you your legal and statutory obligations and explains the services we can provide.
Let Only (Tenant Find)
This service is often chosen by experienced Landlords, or those who wish to be actively involved in the management and day to day running of their properties. We advise that a good understanding of the Housing Act 1988 (amended 1994) is essential together with a thorough understanding of current safety and deposit regulations.
Before we commence with the marketing of your property we will help you obtain the correct safety certificates to ensure the property is safe for your tenants, and to protect your interest:-
The certificates currently required are: -
Upon your instruction we will fully market the property including full colour advertising, and the inclusion on the following web sites
- Gas Safety Certificate
- Electrical Safety Certificate
- An Energy Performance Certificate
In addition, we will contact all applicants that are registered on our extensive database, and arrange viewings for those suitable.
An experienced member of our staff will accompany all prospective tenants to the property allowing us to meet them first hand.
If an applicant wishes to proceed we will consult with you, and subject to agreement being reached we will take a reservation fee from the tenant to show their commitment. The prospective tenant will then be asked to complete the relevant paperwork to allow us to commence with the referencing. Once the forms are completed we will forward them to our chosen referencing agency for them to check their credit worthiness and suitability as tenants.
Subject to a satisfactory report being obtained we will prepare the relevant legal documentation, finalise the move in date, and arrange for an inventory/check in if required. Before the tenant takes occupation we will collect the security deposit (usually six weeks rent) and the first months rental payment.
Upon completion of the let we will send you a full Landlords pack which will contain all the documentation required to commence with the further management of your property.
Included will be: -
Once the tenants have taken occupation you will be responsible for the day to day running of the property. This includes the collection of the rent, arranging for maintenance and repairs, the renewal of safety certificates, the completion of all insurance forms and the issuing of legal notices.
- The Tenancy Agreement
- A signed standing order for future rent payments
- A gas safety certificate (If required)
- An electrical safety certificate (If required)
- An energy performance certificate (If required)
- An Inventory / check in report (If required)
- Legal & Rent protection policy (If required)
- A tenancy deposit certificate (If deposit held by us)
- A statement showing all disbursements
Rent Collection and Legal Administration
Our rent collection service is chosen by Landlords who wish for us to look after the legal and rent collection aspects of the let, whilst they look after repairs and any other issues which may arise. The main features of this service are;
- We will collect the monthly rent from the tenant
- The rent will be forwarded to an account of your choice
- Our accounts department will send you a statement showing the transfer of funds
- We will arrange for the relevant safety certificates to be renewed at the correct time
- Our legal administration department will issue the correct type of notice at the right time
- We will advise if a rent increase should be negotiated upon the extension of a contract
- Negotiating rent extensions and tenancy renewals
- Should an extension be agreed we will arrange for the documentation to be completed and signed
- If you have taken Legal and Rent Insurance we will deal with any claim required on your behalf
Our fully managed service allows Landlords to 'sit back and relax' safe in the knowledge that their property is being professionally looked after.
We have an experienced management team who look after our clients properties throughout the east London west Essex area. Many of our clients are based overseas, and we take great pride in maintaining their properties to the highest possible standard.
In addition to our other services our Full Management service offers the following benefits:-
We hope the above gives you an indication of the services we can provide, but should you wish for further information please feel free speak with a member of our Lettings Team who will be happy to assist.
- The organisation of inventory preparation & check in reports at the beginning of a tenancy
- Regular property inspections and written reports throughout the tenancy (e-mailed to overseas clients)
- The organisation of general maintenance and repairs up to an agreed amount.
- Organising estimates for repairs outside the agreed amount for your consideration
- Dealing with property related insurance claims and overseeing works
- The renewal of guarantees / warranties when required
- The organisation of property check outs at the end of the tenancy
- Dealing with deposit disputes and if required submitting papers to the TDS for adjudication
- The redecoration and refurbishment of properties which have been let over a long period
We can be contacted on 020 8559 7474 or e-mail email@example.com